Diversity

Diversity
61 x 74 inches
Quilt of Valor #196

This quilt was finished on MLK day, so I thought it was fitting to name it Diversity. It was made from red and blue 10" squares cut from scraps of other Quilts of Valor. The beige fabric was left over backing fabric from several other QOV. 

I'm working on another version of this pattern where the red and blue placement is reversed. The rows are sewn, but I need to sew the rows together into the top.  I like the impact of this pattern and the simplicity of the design and construction. 


Comments

  1. Great name for it. I'll be interested to see your second version. It may be a simple design, but it really is impactful. Nicely done Nancy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Perfect name. I really love the simplicity of this layout. Wow - so striking!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely! That's a similar idea to the Leader and Ender quilt I'm working on now.

    ReplyDelete
  4. How lovely! What a great design and a great sentiment.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a pretty quilt and to think it's made with scraps. Beautiful.
    Blessings,
    Betsy

    ReplyDelete
  6. Looks great, well done. Now we will all be waiting for version two.

    ReplyDelete
  7. This one looks great. I love the large design. What size HST s did you use. Do you ever make QoVs in other colors. I remember reading one of Alycia’s readers saying the vets she gives to actually like other colors. I’ve got a new R,W,and B quilt started for me.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow. It is lovely. Someone is going to appreciate and love it

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful quilt and the perfect name!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I love comments!

If you are going to ask a question make sure you have your profile set to allow me to respond back by email or email me directly - my address is in upper right hand column.