Something to Ponder

from Facebook
2019


Comments

  1. Definitely something to think about.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Isn't that the truth! I've been very half empty lately. I think I need a refill.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love it! I will bring it to the conversation next time I hear anyone say either saying!

    ReplyDelete
  4. A great way to think about it.
    Blessings,
    Betsy

    ReplyDelete
  5. That is brilliant. Absolutely brilliant!

    ReplyDelete
  6. While I see my glass overflowing, I see others who a) only have a few drops, b) have a glass up-side-down and glued to the table, c) no glass at all, or d) a myriad of other options.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Something to think about for sure. It is raining bucket here a gloomy day:(

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love this!!!!! I love to try to be positive!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh yes , Refill please!!!! I need one!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I love comments!

If you are going to ask a question make sure you have your profile set to allow me to respond back by email or email me directly - my address is in upper right hand column.