Prairie Stars

Prairie Star #1
56 x 70 inches
Quilt of Valor #161
When I got the email from Larry (QOV volunteer longarmer) about the need for additional quilts for the November presentation in Fremont County, I decided to make more quilts. I paired some of the fabric Sharon F. sent recently with some Civil War fabric scraps from my stash. The tan fabric I purchased recently complemented the fabrics. The fabrics resulted in two antique-looking quilts.

Prairie Star #2
56 x 70 inches
Quilt of Valor #162
The Villa Rosa Design pattern uses eight fat quarters, and some background and border fabrics. The pattern results in a quick and easy quilt.

Pattern: Stars N Stripes by Villa Rosa Designs

Comments

  1. Amazing accomplishments to fill the quilt deficiency! Great job.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love a star quilt. Well done!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love them! I'm so glad you are willing to make these. They are beautiful.
    Blessings,
    Betsy

    ReplyDelete
  4. Both are beautiful. I'm so inspired by the number of QOV you have made.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Both are beautiful and you are right - they look antique-like. So glad you are able to help out this way.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh I like these too! How wonderful of you to keep producing them!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Somebody is going to be blessed to receive one of these.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love the stars Nancy. Big bold beautiful!!! Thank you for all you do volunteering your skills to honor others

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful! Sure wish you weren't so far away. I'd love a lesson on half square triangles!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I love comments!

If you are going to ask a question make sure you have your profile set to allow me to respond back by email or email me directly - my address is in upper right hand column.