Lone Rider - QOV Mystery


I am caught up on the clues for the Lone Rider QOV quilt-along that Alycia is sponsoring for the Mystery Quilts for the Military group. The clues can be found on Alycia's blog:  Alycia Quilts - Quiltygirl

For this quilt, I did something that I rarely do: I purchased specific fabric; thus, this Quilt of Valor will not be scrappy. Alycia's mystery quilts are fun and easy to make: her clues are concise and well written.

Clue #1
 Clue #1 resulted in 80 four-patch units

Clue #2
Clue #2 :  40 half-square triangles

Clue #3

Clue #3 was the easiest and fastest - no sewing - just cut 80 squares

The project basket keeps all the clues and pieces together.


Comments

  1. Oh, boy, does this look like fun and a treat to have all dedicated fabrics for this quilt! Beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That red star fabric is exquisite.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm looking forward to seeing what the mystery reveals.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh I remember you liking the clue quilts another time!!! You are amazing with your skills Nancy!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This sounds like a lot of fun. I like how you're organizing the clues in the baskets. The star fabric is really nice.
    Blessings,
    Betsy

    ReplyDelete
  6. I really like your fabric! It should be beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  7. How did I not know this was going on? Although honestly, I wouldn’t have participated this year. I’ll check the pattern out though. Thanks. Looking forward to the finished project.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I love comments!

If you are going to ask a question make sure you have your profile set to allow me to respond back by email or email me directly - my address is in upper right hand column.