It Didn't End Well . . .

from Facebook


Comments

  1. Something that should NEVER be said. Hahaha!
    Blessings,
    Betsy

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL - thanks for the laugh this morning!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOL

    Do you know TWICE in the past month a CHILD has made a derogatory comment about my age.

    1. Hiking the Wissahickon Trail (rocky and steep) --- WHY are those OLD people here? Child was about 10 or so and talking to his teenage brother.

    2. After walking up to the top of the lighthouse --- "Well, you finally got here." That one I told "when you are my age I hope YOU can still get your butt up here too."

    :::rolling my eyes::: The joke is FUNNY ---- the reality not so much. Wish I had my knitting needles with me when I was hiking. LOL

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ha, ha....I've been so tempted to do that to The Mister when he wants to talk to me when I'm knitting lace.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Definitely funny but a sad commentary on knitting... sigh.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I love comments!

If you are going to ask a question make sure you have your profile set to allow me to respond back by email or email me directly - my address is in upper right hand column.