Skyward Glance

Early evening, looking east
July 2, 2012

Comments

  1. We haven't seen any blue in our sky since we returned home from our trip. It's been raining all day, every day. The plus is that it's keeping the temperature down--highs in the 80s--so unusual for us.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the sky picture. I was also led to look at another of your pictures of a snowflake baby blanket; what a beautiful pattern of stitches for the white yarn!I really like the various stitches you have used on your latest blankets.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Really it looks midday to me! Gorgeous none the less

    ReplyDelete
  4. We are coming there, soon!! Are you near Jackson?? Love your big blue skies!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful! We're into that summer haze, which means a washed-out blue sky from now 'til... September?

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I love comments!

If you are going to ask a question make sure you have your profile set to allow me to respond back by email or email me directly - my address is in upper right hand column.