Little Conductor

Hot Notes, Cool Nights
Community Band
July 2, 2012
I had to chuckle when this little guy approached the band shell and started "conducting" the band during a Sousa march.

Every summer I look forward to the Community Band concerts (Hot Notes, Cool Nights) in City Park. Musicians of all ages volunteer their time, and the concerts alternate between the Riverton and Lander communities for a month. The community band plays for about 30 minutes, and other local musicians/bands perform for another 30 minutes.

If you're in the area, bring a chair or blanket and enjoy the music.

Comments

  1. That is about the cutest thing ever. I love it!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love outdoor concerts. Little One is adorable. g

    ReplyDelete
  3. Too cute....and what a nice evening it must be. I know in Yuma...they had Jazz night at the outside mall every Thursday and we loved it!1

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I love comments!

If you are going to ask a question make sure you have your profile set to allow me to respond back by email or email me directly - my address is in upper right hand column.