Simple Woman's Daybook

Monday, April 6, 2009

Outside My Window. . .an orange glow lines the horizon and projects golden patterns on the opposite wall of my front room - another beautiful day has started. The weatherman promises at least two sunny days this week, and today is one of them. Even the birds are happy about that prospect as they dance on the lawn and sing in the trees.

I am thankful... that I will have good weather and thus good roads for tomorrow's day trip.

In the kitchen... the water is hot and ready for my morning tea.

I am creating... knit squares for the All Crafts for Charity April project.

I am planning... the April newsletter for the support group.

I am reading... the daily paper. It is about all I can wrap my mind around at present.

I am praying... for patience, patience with myself and with my doctors.

One of my favorite things... working on a crossword puzzle in a relaxing bubble bath. Strange combination but it soothes the mind and the body. To me, it is pure heaven.

A Few Plans For The Rest Of The Week. . . a) doctor's appointment, b) hair cut, c) work on support group newsletter

A quote worth sharing. . .

Happiness is an attitude.
We either make ourselves miserable,
or happy and strong.
The amount of work is the same.
~ Francesca Reigler ~




~If you'd like to participate in The Simple Woman's Daybook (each Monday), you can visit The Simple Woman's blog here. To get instructions for participating, click on The Simple Woman's Daybook icon in her sidebar.

Comments

  1. I love that quote..
    I hope you do have a few sunny days:)) I know that will help as well.
    I totally understand..sometimes our minds just cannot grab anything at all..Take care.
    Hugs:)
    Jen

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very wise quote! Hope you have a good week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So glad you finally got some sunshine! Nice quote too. {{hugs}}

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I love comments!

If you are going to ask a question make sure you have your profile set to allow me to respond back by email or email me directly - my address is in upper right hand column.