3 R's: read, rate, & recommend

March's reading list was not as impressive as January and February, and as usual, I enjoyed some more than others. I highly recommend the books with four or five stars: they offer more than mere entertainment.

The book I enjoyed the most during March was The Gingerbread Girl by Stephen King. This novella, published in 2008, was so unlike all of the other Stephen King books that I've read (nothing other worldly in the pages of this book). It is a good thriller.

The bomb of the month was a "mystery" by Carol Higgins Clark, titled Zapped. When I picked up the book, I mistook the author for Mary Higgins Clark, which I later discovered is Carol's mother. Even though this is the eleventh book she has authored (it was published in 2008), she has a lot to learn to match her mother's skills. Carol Higgins Clark has co-authored four novels with her mother, Mary Higgins Clark.

Five Stars
Sundays at Tiffanys by James Patterson
The Gingerbread Girl by Stephen King

Four Stars

Forever Odd by Dean Koontz
Lost Lake by Philip Margolin
1st to Die by James Patterson

Three Stars

None

Two Stars

None

One Star

Zapped by Carol Higgins Clark

Comments

  1. Hi Nancy! Thanks for the ratings. How was James Patterson book, Sundays at Tiffany's? I see you gave it 5 stars. That good, huh?

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I love comments!

If you are going to ask a question make sure you have your profile set to allow me to respond back by email or email me directly - my address is in upper right hand column.