Sock Knitting

May 2022

One sock finished and the other at the heel flap. 

Comments

  1. Those look so cozy and warm! I'm hoping to pick out some yarn this week (from stash) to knit Fletch another pair.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, my! The colors are so pretty! Nice to knit a sock, isn't it?!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That yarn screams FALL to me. :-) They look so comfy and cozy.
    Blessings,
    Betsy

    ReplyDelete
  4. They are the epitome of autumn.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Perfect for fall in those gorgeous autumn colors.

    ReplyDelete
  6. There's quite a range of nice rich Autumn hues in your new socks.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful! That's one impressive dye job there.

    ReplyDelete
  8. What pattern do you use for your socks? I am ready to knit socks after a 15 year hiatus. Do you always use sock yarn? I spent over 30 years in Steamboat Springs Colorado and made may trip to Laramie to visit the quilt shops and for my husband to train watch.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Another wonderful pair of socks. Fun striping.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I love comments!

If you are going to ask a question make sure you have your profile set to allow me to respond back by email or email me directly - my address is in upper right hand column.