Noro Scarf - finished

Noro Scarf 
May 2022
I spent last week in Colorado visiting my niece and my sister and BIL. While there, I knit during the televised Avalance (Stanley Cup playoff) games and the Colorado Rockies games. Inch by inch the scarf grew until I ran out of yarn.
reverse side of scarf
The scarf is 72 inches long and was knit with four balls of Noro Silk Garden. Two balls were the same color (Color #221) and used throughout the scarf for the darker stripes. The other balls were different colors (Color # 341 and Color #258) and added the bright stripes. 

The scarf was started in March, was stalled in my knitting bag for a few weeks, and finished in May.

Comments

  1. How pretty! Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is so pretty!! Hope you enjoyed your trip!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So nice. Really that wasn't all that long. Good job. Will you keep it for you or will it be a gift?

    ReplyDelete
  4. So pretty and warm! I hope you had a great visit!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm glad you were able to visit family, always fun times. The scarf turned out beautifully and will be great for Wyoming winters. (Or spring and summer, depending on the year!) Ha!
    Blessings,
    Betsy

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful! A scarf like that would take me all year to knit!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congrats on the finish! I do love that pattern and the way it looks when it is done. I'm going to have to remember to dig mine out next winter and get some use out of it again. I used to just hang it on the coat rack just so I could see it because it was so darn pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  8. That turned out so nicely Nancy - very, very pretty. Love the play of colors.

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a pretty finish! I like how you mixed those yarns - that stripe just makes it look rich.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Well done, such lovely rich colours. Are you keeping this one?

    ReplyDelete
  11. Just beautiful! Your weather has been crazy but I hope you won't need the scarf until next winter!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Beautiful scarf. Is the yarn self striping or we’re changing yarn ever two or three rows. I’m hoping it was self striping!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I love comments!

If you are going to ask a question make sure you have your profile set to allow me to respond back by email or email me directly - my address is in upper right hand column.