A Matter of Semantics



Comments

  1. HaHa!! I feel the same way about my fabric. It all fits in one box - so far.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I absolutely love this one. :-)
    Blessings,
    Betsy

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my goodness, I totally laughed out loud and almost spilled my coffee.

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOL Mine is in closets in the old part of the house. Those closets are COLD --- up against stone walls with no insulation and only ONE way to insulate them ................bins of yarn. Not sure how efficient it is, but it's my story and I'm stickin' to it.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I dont have a huge amount of wool, so it fits neatly in my knitting basket. Fabric, however, is another problem!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I've got the whole house so stuffed with yarn that I could say that too.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Agree!!!! !ove the yarn in waiting

    ReplyDelete
  8. And I just keep buying more yarn.....

    ReplyDelete
  9. I can store some here at my daughters too!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Ha. Very funny. You such a great job finding these things. We can all relate to the humor.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Ha ha ha! You made my husband laugh!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I love comments!

If you are going to ask a question make sure you have your profile set to allow me to respond back by email or email me directly - my address is in upper right hand column.