Shhhhh . . .




Comments

  1. I would love to be cuddled in that position!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Santa and the puppies and kitten, such a sweet picture. Wonder if he is taking them to some good little boys and girls?

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have to share that one Nancy, with my sister. !

    ReplyDelete
  4. I wouldn't mind cuddling with a puppy for a bit. Instead I'll get back to work!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Nancy...Good to see you are still blogging!... Brian and got a puppy 3 and a half years ago...She Loves to cuddle...Bev

    ReplyDelete
  6. Aww so cute! There is a new puppy coming here today. Not ours. :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Nancy...its been awhile...sweet picture!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I love comments!

If you are going to ask a question make sure you have your profile set to allow me to respond back by email or email me directly - my address is in upper right hand column.