You Are Old If . . .



. . . you remember desk phones and curly cords. 



Comments

  1. Oh yes - and I remember the the phone number, and the name of the people on our party line. The Stombergs spoke German, so they were no fun to eavesdrop on that party line.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a cool art installation. It looks like the hand set is also used for feet. Very clever. And yes I remember those phones.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Then count me as old!

    ReplyDelete
  4. OMG. I didn't realize what the sheep were made of until I read your words (I didn't look closely at the heads!). How clever.

    ReplyDelete
  5. ...................and stretching that cord as far as you could go so you could sit in the pantry for "privacy".

    ReplyDelete
  6. That's amazing!! I too remember those cords. We were so thrilled when we got an extra long one.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Yes and it seems like only yesterday...I could wash dishes and talk on the phone!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I still have a desk phone with a curly cord at my work!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh my, I do remember desk phones and curly cords. Growing up, I pulled the long cord around the corner from the kitchen and closed the door so my brothers couldn't listen to my conversations as easily.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I miss twirling and uncoiling the phone cord as I talked! lol Great sculpture!

    ReplyDelete
  11. hysterical. We had a wall phone. Im surprised one of the 9 of us never ripped it out of the wall

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I love comments!

If you are going to ask a question make sure you have your profile set to allow me to respond back by email or email me directly - my address is in upper right hand column.