On the Big Screen

mural on the side of the Fox theater
Laramie, WY
August 2018



Comments

  1. Okay.....now I have the JAWS! theme running through my head. LOL

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, wow!!!!! I saw Jaws when it first came out and I had to watch the entire thing with my eyes closed.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's a great mural-I have very happy memories of the drive-in!

    ReplyDelete
  4. That is neat! I remember seeing Jaws at the drive-in when it first came out. I was never so terrified my life. Blessings, Betsy

    ReplyDelete
  5. Someone has a great sense of humor. I love how you planned the pic to include the guy lazing back on the car. Great fun.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I love comments!

If you are going to ask a question make sure you have your profile set to allow me to respond back by email or email me directly - my address is in upper right hand column.