Baby Blankets

Receiving blanket & burp cloth
40 x 40 inches
It's hard to resist a good deal, and when I saw this adorable fishing bunny fabric, I knew it would make some cute receiving blankets.

I used a tone on tone fabric from my stash for the back, rounded the corners, did some cross-hatching to stabilize the two layers and called it good. The burp cloths were made from the remnants, so no scraps remain.

Receiving blanket & burp cloth
40 x 40 inches
These blankets will be donated to a local charity.

Comments

  1. I love it when there are no scraps. . .best kind of project. These are nice. Soft and sweet.

    ReplyDelete
  2. A very good use of your scraps. They look so SOFT!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi! Looks very nice and I am sure they will appreciate them. Could you explain what cross hatching is? Have a great Thanksgiving! Nancy

    ReplyDelete
  4. Someone will be pleased to have these. Bonus for you that you used some fabs from your stash too. Did you get these the same place you got the squares?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Soooo cute, Nancy! What a wonderful gift for a new mother!

    ReplyDelete
  6. They will be loved! Happy Thanksgiving, Nancy!

    ReplyDelete
  7. They are so cute....double receiving blankets... Great Idea!!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I love comments!

If you are going to ask a question make sure you have your profile set to allow me to respond back by email or email me directly - my address is in upper right hand column.