Ribbons of Valor

Ribbons of Valor
55 x 68 inches
Quilt of Valor
Sue's ribbon blocks came together quickly and created Ribbons of Valor. This is the sixth Quilt of Valor I've made in the 12 in 2012 challenge. Quilts 1 - 5 can be found here.

I've submitted a request for a volunteer longarm quilter, so this top will be a completed quilt soon.

Thank you, Sue for embroidering and donating the ribbon blocks for Quilt of Valor #6. Your generous gift will bring comfort to a healing warrior.

Update: August 15, 2012

This quilt was shown on Alycia's blog today and will be wrapped around an American hero soon.

Comments

  1. You did a great job piecing it with your fabrics.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It came out really nice...how special it will be when finished.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have no idea what a volunteer longarm quilter is, but it looks fabulous already from here!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very nice to see it all together, really looks nice.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh that is lovely. I was so hoping my 12 blocks would end up in different quilts, but now I'm thinking not and changing my thoughts about finishing. Thanks for sharing this. g

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful and for SUCH a good cause.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Nancy, this is wonderful! A true team effort.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful quilt. You certainly finished quite speedily! Good luck with your long armed quilter!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I love comments!

If you are going to ask a question make sure you have your profile set to allow me to respond back by email or email me directly - my address is in upper right hand column.