Comments

  1. Very cute. I love fall too, but our pretty leaves just never last long enough. It's the prairie - so the wind blows them away to quickly.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Too cute.

    He can come to my house and jump in all the leaves he wants to. We have quite a pile already.

    ReplyDelete
  3. It’s a beautiful fall day here too. Not many leaves ‘cause not many trees. It was a nice day to take my walk mid morning rather when I first get up. Tomorrow rain is coming.

    ReplyDelete
  4. When I got back from walking Chloe last night I told Dennis that I love the smell of fall leaves. They're all around the grassy areas of the park and I was trying to describe the smell. I told him it took me right back to my childhood and jumping in the piles. I could not come up with the right description of the smell. Any ideas?
    Blessings,
    Betsy

    ReplyDelete
  5. ...my favorite season (although, I love them all).
    I am so happy the fire smoke has cleared here.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very cute! We all need a big pile of leaves! lol

    ReplyDelete
  7. Colder but a gorgeous day here to put it all to bed.l we are getting a frost and likely freeze tonight. I had to bring zach's cactus in, and cover my cosmos with pillow cases....Im not giving up before day of the dea.d Covered our marigolds too for that

    ReplyDelete
  8. Cute! I hope that the king's horses and men had the same!

    ReplyDelete
  9. :) Brrr cold here did you sent Wyoming cold this way?? I want our nice warm Fall days back!!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I love comments!

If you are going to ask a question make sure you have your profile set to allow me to respond back by email or email me directly - my address is in upper right hand column.