Ornament Exchange


Jen, a PH friend, sent me the cute ornament with the red bird as part of an ornament exchange with individuals on the PHA Message Board. It fits comfortably with all of the other ornaments.

My tree is filled with memories of my childhood (see the doll-sized mirror) and of my friends (the snowflake on the left) and of trips that I've taken (the snowflake on the right). It is also covered with glass icicles which seem to twinkle when the colored light hits them just right.

One of the "ornaments" on my tree is a wishbone from the 1977 Christmas turkey. What is the oddest ornament on your tree?

Comments

  1. I don't think I can top a wishbone. We're decorating our tree today, so if I come across anything unusual, I'll let you know.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nothing like your wishbone, but I do have two canoes on my tree.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I love comments!

If you are going to ask a question make sure you have your profile set to allow me to respond back by email or email me directly - my address is in upper right hand column.