Cloudkisser

Cloud Kisser
Riverton, WY official balloon
(source)


Comments

  1. Don't think I would like that but I do like the picture.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm not into heights but I think I would like a ride in an air balloon.....
    I love this pic with the reflection-gorgeous play of colors!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Did you take that photo? No Matter .It is a masterpiece. WOW> We have a balloon company around here, but have not seen any balloons yet this year. Hmmmmm

    ReplyDelete
  4. I never knew a place that had an "official" balloon. Beautiful photo.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous. I’ve always wanted to ride in a hot air balloon but since I am not fond of heights I don’t know if I would like it. I do love watching them though. So graceful floating through the air.
    Blessings, Betsy

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great picture! I would never go up in one, but I do like seeing them. There was one flying over Colin's neighborhood last weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  7. That is so pretty. I haven't seen any balloons over the bay in ages but The Mister did see some dolphins the other morning.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Balloons are gorgeous and the trip up would be quite the adventure. Have you ever gone up in one?

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I love comments!

If you are going to ask a question make sure you have your profile set to allow me to respond back by email or email me directly - my address is in upper right hand column.