Special Deliveries

Special Delivery - It's a Boy
West Coast Oddball Baby Blanket
started February 2014
Special Delivery - It's a Girl
West Coast Oddball Baby Blanket
started February 2014
I think the group coordinator did a great job of naming the blankets that I started in February. Both of these blankets will be knit in stockinette with a garter border with alternating grey stripes alternating with either pink or blue stripes. The group hasn't knit a blanket like this before, so I am anxious to see the result.

Update: August 31, 2014




Comments

  1. Your parts look great! Will you get a chance to see the finished product?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hope we can see the finished results....

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the grey paired with both of the colors. They looks nice and soft.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh I love them. Great soft palette in both blankets

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yes, those colors are great pairings; they are going to be beautiful blankets! I hope we get to see the finished product, too.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I think they're going to look great!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love the grey with pink/blue and the stockinette stitch is perfect for it!

    ReplyDelete
  8. The grey and blue boy blanket is my favorite. I love wearing those colors together. Great blankets!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I just love the gray with both the pink and blue.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Interesting I am anxious to see the result too:)

    ReplyDelete
  11. I was so happy to see these on your blog! I'm sure they will turn out fabulously. g

    ReplyDelete
  12. Oh I love 'em!! Maybe I can get back to my baby blanket tomorrow.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I love comments!

If you are going to ask a question make sure you have your profile set to allow me to respond back by email or email me directly - my address is in upper right hand column.