Inchworm

Inchworm
started June 2012
I used the empty needles from Three Bears to start a new blanket for the Western Region Oddball Knitting group that I've named Inchworm. Each knitter's section will have four, one-inch segments. The segments will use small scraps we all have from working on previous blankets.

The garter-stitch blanket is being knit with 120 stitches on size 8 needles.

Update: August 18, 2012
Inchworm
Four Western Region Oddball knitters have added sections.
Two more sections will be added.

Update: September 11, 2012



Comments

  1. Good idea! I like that it will be uniform in stitch.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great title and think it will turn out really good.

    ReplyDelete
  3. what a fabulous theme. I love a garter stitch blanket - they are just so squishy. g

    ReplyDelete
  4. Neat!! I remain in awe of your themes.

    ReplyDelete
  5. That's a great color combo!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I heard "Measuring the Marigolds" in my head when I read your new blanket name. A fun combination of colors!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great idea. I Love the inchworm idea....so so cute

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a cute idea and great way to use scraps!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great way to use up odds and ends! :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I love comments!

If you are going to ask a question make sure you have your profile set to allow me to respond back by email or email me directly - my address is in upper right hand column.