Just in Time


With any luck, this amaryllis is going to bloom on Valentine's Day. Every day it opens just a little bit more, and I keep turning it to make sure that it doesn't lean too far and break.

The amaryllis was a Christmas and Thank You gift from one of the young women in my knitting group. You may remember that I helped her knit socks for her husband.

With winter dragging on, I am anxious to see a bit of living color in my house.


I really think this is going to be a Valentine's Day bloom.

Comments

  1. I think you're right. It's almost there.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree -- it's about ready...

    Merle

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nancy ~ I can't wait to see it in full bloom! Please take a picture and share again.

    Thanks!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I love comments!

If you are going to ask a question make sure you have your profile set to allow me to respond back by email or email me directly - my address is in upper right hand column.