Surprise, Surprise


The latest Baby Surprise Jacket is off of the needles, seamed, and has an added collar. Specific details (pattern, yarn, needles) can be found on this earlier post. I still need to find and sew buttons on this little sweater.

Collar details: pick up 18 stitches along each front neck edge and 20 stitches along the back of the neck. To prevent the collar from overlapping the buttons in the front, begin and/or stop picking up stitches at least four stitches from the front cast off edges. Knit 22 rows (11 ridges) and cast off in purl on the right side.


Comments

  1. That is adorable, and I love the addition of the collar.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nancy….THAT is one amazing finish. I LOVE it with the collar. Great job

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very, very nice! I think this is such a great pattern for a baby jacket!

    ReplyDelete
  4. So very cute! I love the colors. Every time I see one I say I am going to go knit it right then. Nope, I have to finish this baby blanket first, THEN I'll think about knitting a Surprise jacket.

    ReplyDelete
  5. That is just too cute! I can imagine this in all kinds of color combos.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Awwwwwwww...that is very sweet. Reminds me of a candy cane ......I know, wrong time of year. Guess maybe I'm in need of a snack. LOL

    ReplyDelete
  7. I know this is going to keep someone nice and warm as well as look great.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I love comments!

If you are going to ask a question make sure you have your profile set to allow me to respond back by email or email me directly - my address is in upper right hand column.