Fiber Frenzy

My latest shopping frenzy started with a search for this crazy yarn. One of my knitting buddies knit a pair of socks using the colors on the right, and I loved the way they looked. Since the local shop didn't have any more yarn in those colors, I searched online and found the yarn at Simply Socks and Webs. I've ordered from both businesses before and was satisfied with their prices and service.

Of course, it is hard to resist a bargain, so I also purchased these colorful sock yarns

and these neutral colors. I plan to use these skeins for heels, toes, and for striping to use my scrap sock yarn.

Yes, I know it's a bit crazy to purchase so much yarn, but I love to knit socks.

Comments

  1. Looks great! I love shopping trips that make work for us! lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those are some mighty luscious looking yarns! I can't wait to see how the "crazy" yarn looks knit up. Hurry and get that other stuff off your needles and get these going!

    I can understand your addiction (strike that!), um.. PASSION... my latest KnitPicks order arrived last week. More self-striping, more hand-dyed. LOVE that stuff! But I need to put that aside and get busy on the cotton blend yarns I have. Perfect for those little cooler days when wool is too much.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh Nancy, I am so glad you splurged! I have a weakness for sock yarn, so I understand the attraction to it! I cannot wait to see these beautiful skeins knit up!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Not at all crazy. I buy yarn all the time and make about three pair of socks per year LOL

    ReplyDelete
  5. I don't think it is crazy at all because I have the same addiction. Does that make me crazy too?

    ReplyDelete
  6. I just bought some sock yarn, too, even though I have a basketful in my stash to choose from.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Quite the stockpile of yarn!! Can't wait to see what you knit with all of this beautiful yarn :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I love comments!

If you are going to ask a question make sure you have your profile set to allow me to respond back by email or email me directly - my address is in upper right hand column.