July Sampler Blocks

Okay, I know that it is not July, but the patterns for July's blocks were posted early, and I was in the mood to sew.

Of the twelve blocks, the block on the left (Blackford's Beauty) is my favorite. It was an easy block to make, it didn't give me any frustrations, and it is attractive.

July Blocks

Blackford's Beauty

Corn & Beans




Links for the other blocks can be found in these posts:

February

March

April

May

June


I am trying to decide what kind of sashing (color, etc.) to put between the blocks. I am open to suggestions, so give me some ideas.

Comments

  1. You're ahead of the game now. Both blocks turned out nice. I'm going to leave the suggestions for the sashing to those with experience in quilting.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I love comments!

If you are going to ask a question make sure you have your profile set to allow me to respond back by email or email me directly - my address is in upper right hand column.