Encouraging Steps

Staircase at Cheyenne Regional Medical Center
Cheyenne, WY

Comments

  1. That's pretty unique! I saw a photo not too long ago of a school with similar messages on steps. It's a fun idea.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You couldn't ask for a better place to post that particular message. Medical centers can be scary places for some people-including me.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very encouraging words indeed. Perhaps they should add, you are so strong to walk up these stairs!

    ReplyDelete
  4. That is a great idea for staircases. Schools could use the same thing.
    Blessings and hugs,
    Betsy

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a great place for such encouraging words! So glad you shared it with us!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I love comments!

If you are going to ask a question make sure you have your profile set to allow me to respond back by email or email me directly - my address is in upper right hand column.