Footloose Rosebuds

Over the weekend I managed to get a lot of knitting done while riding with two friends to Cody, WY. (photos of the trip will be posted soon.)

This pair of women's socks (size 8) was knit on size 2 needles, using Yarn Bee's Walk Away sock yarn (70% superwash wool and 23% Polyamide and 7% PBT, whatever that is). I liked knitting with this yarn, as it made a nice, dense sock.

I also have another pair of men's socks in the works (one sock finished and another with the gusset finished). I am definitely getting closer to completing my gift knitting.


Comments

  1. Nancy! Completing your gift knitting. You are the first one I know for this year!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Silly me, I thought the red inserts were some kind of fancy cuffs until I enlarged the photo. You must be faster at sock knitting than other people I see doing it.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I love comments!

If you are going to ask a question make sure you have your profile set to allow me to respond back by email or email me directly - my address is in upper right hand column.