Will You Accept?


During the holiday season it is common to give gifts to family and friends. In that spirit, I offer this challenge to my readers. I saw this challenge on Rites of Passage, and I responded to Debbie's offer. By accepting her invitation, I promised to provide the same opportunity to receive a handmade gift to my blog readers. I hope that you will be moved to leave a comment and join the fun.

It’s the Pay It Forward Exchange. It’s based on the concept of the movie “Pay it Forward” where acts or deeds of kindness are done without expecting something in return, just passing it on, with hope that the recipients of the acts of kindness are passed on.

So, here’s how it works. I will make and send a handmade gift to the first 3 people who leave a comment to this post on my blog requesting to join this Pay It Forward exchange. I do not know what that gift will be yet, and it won’t be sent this month, but it will be sent (within 3 months) and that’s a promise! What you have to do in return, then, is Pay It Forward by making the same promise on your blog.

I will now Pay It Forward to the first THREE individuals who accept my offer and leave a comment. Then, one day, you will get a gift that I have made especially for YOU! I promise not to delay too long in getting it made and sent.

To accept this challenge, you don’t have to knit or crochet. Anyone who can make a nice handmade gift is welcome to join. And, remember…you have 3 - 6 months to get your gifts done!

If you’re interested, leave a comment, and I’ll email you to get your mailing address.

Comments

  1. What a nice idea! I loved that movie and cry EVERY time I sit down to watch it. Well, here's my comment, and let's see what happens on my blog!
    Whoo hoo!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I love comments!

If you are going to ask a question make sure you have your profile set to allow me to respond back by email or email me directly - my address is in upper right hand column.