Another Bargain

If you have priced Sugar and Cream cotton yarn lately, you know that its price has soared. In this area, a 2 ounce ball of Sugar and Cream now costs $1.79 on sale and up to $2.59 regularly. I like to make dishcloths with Sugar and Cream, but I really hate to spend so much for the yarn, especially when I bought it for $ .99 just two years ago.

While shopping at Hobby Lobby last week, I found a bag in the clearance aisle that contained three large (14 ounce) skeins of Sugar and Cream and a pattern booklet for $8.63. (It was originally priced $23.99) Quite a bargain, don't you think?

I will be able to make over 40 dishcloths from these three skeins.

Comments

  1. Sounds like a great deal to me. I've been making dishcloths this spring and summer.(I'm not getting alot of knitting time,so it's taking alot of time) I decided my gifts for Christmas to my SIS and nieces, were going to be homemade this year. So,it's dishcloths and homemade blackberry jam(when their ripe)so far. I'm also planning some socks and hats.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know what you mean about the cotton yarn. I always pick through the yarn at thrift stores and garage sales looking for it. Dishcloths are what I do when I do a lot of sitting and waiting (Dr. office, etc.). They don't take much concentration.

    ReplyDelete
  3. YOU DO SEEM TO BE LUCKY LATELY.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I love comments!

If you are going to ask a question make sure you have your profile set to allow me to respond back by email or email me directly - my address is in upper right hand column.