Random Act of Kindness


I was the recipient of a Random Act of Kindness this morning. My benefactor left a bag of assorted baby yarn in the box by my front door.

The donation could not have come at a better time since I have been knitting hats for the local hospital nursery and my stash of baby yarn was dwindling. I am continually reminded that the Lord provides for our needs no matter how small or seemingly insignificant.

If the donor rang the doorbell, I did not hear it because I was cleaning, and my vacuum overwhelms other sounds like the doorbell and the telephone. I wish I knew who left the bag because I would like thank her/him for helping provide a bit of love to the babies born in our community.

Comments

Post a Comment

I love comments!

If you are going to ask a question make sure you have your profile set to allow me to respond back by email or email me directly - my address is in upper right hand column.