Summer & Fall Knitting

Hand-knit socks
summer and fall 2024

I’ve been knitting steadily, but I haven’t posted finished projects in a long time. 

     Patons Kroy (blue/green marl) - Faternal Twins

     Lorna’s Laces Shepherd Sock (Zombie BBQ) - yarn a gift from Cheryl O.

     Unknown manufacturer and color - one sock finished; another on needles - yarn a gift from Cheryl O.

     Unknown manufacturer and color - one sock finished; another nearly finished - yarn a gift from 
      Cheryl O.

In addition to knitting for my feet, I knit 16 “socks” for my kitchen table chairs from partial balls of Noro Silk Garden (assorted colors). I plan to knit 8 more for the two remaining chairs. The chairs slide better on the laminate when wearing “socks.”

Comments

  1. I think third from the top is my favorite but they're all lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lots of lovely socks here, but I've never heard of socks for kitchen chairs.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a beautiful collection of socks!
    Your chair sock idea is brilliant. Since we put the new floors down I have these rubber things on the legs of my chairs that look so ugly. Daughter calls them the chair condoms and she's not wrong. I think I need to start knitting.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice socks! I bet socks do help the chairs slide!!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I love comments!

If you are going to ask a question make sure you have your profile set to allow me to respond back by email or email me directly - my address is in upper right hand column.