Something to Ponder


If only it were this easy . . .


Comments

  1. LOL - too funny! Have a great weekend Nancy - hope you get a bit of a break from the COLD.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I got a laugh out of this! When we raised sheep, at shearing time we had to pack any brown or black fleeces separately because they brought a premium price. Imagine the premium prices of those holiday fleeces.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this picture. If only. It sure made me smile this morning.
    Blessings,
    Betys

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love cartoons. BTW, we passed a field of sheep yesterday and I had my head down looking at my phone. Fireman said, Look! look at the sheep! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Haha. Once again I think you could be an honorary Kiwi. That cartoon is so Kiwi humour.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love this cartoon so much! Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I want the one with the SNOWMAN!!! LOL

    ReplyDelete
  8. Too funny! This looks like some fleece I would enjoy processing!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I love comments!

If you are going to ask a question make sure you have your profile set to allow me to respond back by email or email me directly - my address is in upper right hand column.