Posts will be infrequent for a bit. . .

Comments

  1. Of course. You take care of you Nancy!! We are rooting for you!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Take your time and just know we are thinking of you:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sending healing wishes to you.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hope surgery went well! I've been sending LOTS of healing vibes your way.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hope you are on the mend. I've been thinking healing thoughts for you over the weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Take it easy - we'll be here when you're ready. xo

    ReplyDelete
  7. Praying for you Nancy and hoping the healing is going well. We'll be here when you are.
    Blessings,
    Betsy

    ReplyDelete
  8. I'll be happy to see that bar moving along toward complete recovery! Hugs and lots of prayers.

    ReplyDelete
  9. We will be missing you and remembering to pray for patience while you deal with pain and adjustments.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Sending prayers for a complete and speedy recovery.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Thinking of you x and looking forward to hearing your thoughts post op

    ReplyDelete
  12. Sorry to be so slow in learning about this; feel better real soon.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I love comments!

If you are going to ask a question make sure you have your profile set to allow me to respond back by email or email me directly - my address is in upper right hand column.