Foreign Friday

near Bangkok, Thailand
December 1979


Comments

  1. Not the kind of boat traffic I'm used to seeing on our river. Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. A very serene photo. I can just imagine the quiet as he paddled down that river.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That boat looks very hard to maneuver. I'm sure he would have appreciated a much more modern kayak. LOL

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a great shot! Isn't it simplicity of their life amazing? We saw similar traffic on the Zambezi River.

    ReplyDelete
  5. The word "serene" came to me immediately. What a beautiful place to be.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such a peaceful looking river! Our daughter spent the summer of '92 in Bangkok. Wonder if she ever saw it?

    ReplyDelete
  7. Absolutely amazing. Obviously, there is tranquil beauty on the water all over the world.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hum, was that a dug out canoe? It looks like such a jungle. Was it near a big city?

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I love comments!

If you are going to ask a question make sure you have your profile set to allow me to respond back by email or email me directly - my address is in upper right hand column.