Following Directions

source
Do you always follow directions?


Comments

  1. Love the cartoon and yes....I try to follow directions.

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL, no, I'm afraid I usually DON'T follow directions.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Typically I do follow directions. Some of the biggest, dumbest mistakes I've made in life have usually been because I didn't follow directions. Especially in the kitchen!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Im awful, but Fireman is truly worse!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for a good laugh this morning Nancy!! It reminds me of the cartoon I kept on my desk when I worked for NM. It was a flock of sheep with one sheep standing up on his hind hooves yelling, "Listen to me! We don't all have to be just sheep."

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ha, ha. Good one! When it comes to washing and drying garments, I don't always follow directions...

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'd like to think that I do, but then I realize when I "follow" recipes, I often make so many substitutions that the final result differs quite a bit from the original product.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I do try, but not always, only when it could get me into a lot of trouble LOL.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh, and I love the picture :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Great laugh! I try to follow the directions for washing clothes. In fact, I'll often look at it and say, "Too much work" and then not purchase a particular garment. I am trying to be better to not put my knits into the drier but, alas, most do go in there. Sigh.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I love comments!

If you are going to ask a question make sure you have your profile set to allow me to respond back by email or email me directly - my address is in upper right hand column.