Foreign Friday

Chinese artisan
Taipei, Taiwan
December 1979


Comments

  1. More beautiful pottery. I'm curious - did you come home with some lovely pieces for yourself? I would have been unable to resist buying some.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh I'm really curious too, did you buy anything?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Some of those designs are so delicate. Amazing artistry!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. They are wonderful artists...it would be fun to try! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such pretty urns.

    ReplyDelete
  6. lovely. I am surprised so many women had short and layered haircuts there….but then it was awhile ago. Im used to Asian girls with their glorious straight long hair now days

    ReplyDelete
  7. I am impressed! My mother would have loved the one with the butterflies (at least, that's what I think they are).

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I love comments!

If you are going to ask a question make sure you have your profile set to allow me to respond back by email or email me directly - my address is in upper right hand column.