Foreign Friday

Shrine
Southern Japan
Spring 1980


Comments

  1. Beautiful pagoda. Looks like it must have been early spring. The buds were just starting.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very pretty scene and I like how you captured just the top of the pagoda through the trees. I find myself wondering what it must have been like to be a young teacher having such a wonderful adventure in Japan. You must have some great memories along with all of these photos.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love those ….are they a Holy Thing?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a peaceful atmosphere! I could sit there and pray and meditate for hours.

    ReplyDelete
  5. The designs in Japanese architecture and art is so beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oops. Designs...ARE beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I never thought I might want to visit the East until your photos. Beautiful.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I love comments!

If you are going to ask a question make sure you have your profile set to allow me to respond back by email or email me directly - my address is in upper right hand column.