Foreign Friday

Temple
Singapore
December 1979


Comments

  1. An amazing amount of carving. Isn't it unimaginable how the craftsmen did such work without all the tools that we have today?

    I walk around Philadlphia's City Hall with such a sense of amazement. Truly I could spend days looking at all the carvings that were done with HAND TOOLS!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The Temple carvings are incredible!! I would love to see the faces up close to see if they are all different.

    ReplyDelete
  3. All the carving is spectacular! I think building like this are an amazing feat.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Okay Teacher Nancy ..who are all those people??

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow! Look at that detail. Love the Foreign Fridays :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Nice photo! Look at that blue, blue sky!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow. That's stunning. Like everyone else, I want to know more!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I love comments!

If you are going to ask a question make sure you have your profile set to allow me to respond back by email or email me directly - my address is in upper right hand column.