QOV delivery

Lea at Sheep Camp Quilts
accepts Stars of Valor
December 18,  2013 
Last week, I received a package from Nancy H. in WA, containing Stars of Valor, quilted, labeled and bound. Thank you, Nancy for being so generous with your time and talents during this busy season, and thanks to Pam for directing Nancy to my blog.

I laundered the quilt and made a pillow case out of similar fabric. On Wednesday, the quilt and case were delivered to Sheep Camp Quilts: the State QOV coordinator (Stephanie Logan) owns the shop and accepts the quilts for later distribution.

Stars of Valor
(front, back, and label)
Top pieced by Nancy S., Riverton, WY
Machine quilted and bound by Nancy H., Walla Walla, WA
Stars of Valor
(front)
Top pieced by Nancy S., Riverton, WY
Machine quilted and bound by Nancy H., Walla Walla, WA

Comments

  1. Looks great, Nancy. Another beautiful quilt for a deserving veteran.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a beautiful quilt. I really love this as a place to dedicate time and sewing energy. g

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow! That is a fantastic quilt for the cause! Beautiful! Well done!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a beautiful way to honor those who serve. Thank you - both Nancys!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautifully pieced, quilted and bound! What type of information did you put on the corner label? I couldn't enlarge it big enough to read what it said.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I love comments!

If you are going to ask a question make sure you have your profile set to allow me to respond back by email or email me directly - my address is in upper right hand column.