Foreign Friday

Sampans on the Singapore River
December 1979


Comments

  1. Double parked. :) Must be busy when they are all out on the water.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Are these water taxis? Or are they used for something else?

    ReplyDelete
  3. I was just about to ask Nancy Kay's question. Are they used as water taxis or fishing boats or both? Also, are the tires on the sides to help them bounce off of each other in heavy traffic? Interesting photo!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, quite the different mode of transportation isn't it?

    Jen @ Muddy Boot Dreams

    ReplyDelete
  5. So beautiful. The contrast with the background is amazing.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I would enjoy a ride..but oh I bet the traffic is terrible:(

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I love comments!

If you are going to ask a question make sure you have your profile set to allow me to respond back by email or email me directly - my address is in upper right hand column.