Dubois Quilt Show #3

Fabric "painting" of Yellowstone Falls
 The Never Sweat Needlers frequently display a quilts or wall hangings from a guild challenge. One of the guild classes was creating pictures with fabric. The finished projects were amazing. I'm sharing some of my favorites.

Fabric "painting" of Yellowstone Falls
 Note how the fabric selection changes the tone of the wall hanging.




 The Dubois quilters are creative and talented. I look forward to their show every year.

It was hard for me to select just one favorite from these five "paintings." Can you?

Comments

  1. I think the second one is my favorite....

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't pick just one. I've wanted to learn to do fabric painting for years. Maybe someday. g

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's hard to choose. There are things I like about each one of them.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Easy peasy, the last one. They are all great
    Linda

    ReplyDelete
  5. WOW I love the YELLOWSTONE Falls the best. Amazing work Nancy, thanks for the highlights

    ReplyDelete
  6. I can't pick just one either. Incredibly impressive!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh my, those are so elaborate! So many talented people in this world!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I think I like the last one the best. The fabrics used seem to give it more dimentionality. They are all absolutely wonderful!

    ReplyDelete
  9. All I can think off is all the work! I think I like the last one best?

    ReplyDelete
  10. Next to last is my favorite but they are all amazing. I have never seen anything like them.

    ReplyDelete
  11. I'm so amazed at how different these "paintings" look with a different choice of fabric. These ladies did wonderful work.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Beautiful! fabric choice makes a big difference. I like the second one of the falls and the first one of the mountain..perhaps the brown tones are comforting to me! :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I love comments!

If you are going to ask a question make sure you have your profile set to allow me to respond back by email or email me directly - my address is in upper right hand column.