Therapeutic Knitting

Sheri and Cheryl visited me after my surgery, and like true knitting buddies, they presented me with some luscious novelty yarn.

I am making a shawl using a pattern that Cheryl shared with the knitting group a few weeks earlier. The shawl is growing, and once my hands become accustomed to the size 17 needles, it will progress faster. After knitting almost exclusively with a size 2 needles, the 17s feel like clubs.

Thank you, Sheri and Cheryl for providing the perfect therapy: friendship and fiber. You are the greatest!


Comments

  1. Oh, that yarn is so pretty! Enjoy, Nancy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I bet that yarn feels wunnerful on the hands!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That yarn is really pretty. It looks sooooooo soft.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Glad you are on the road to recovery! I pray for quick healing and a full recovery for you. That is some really neat yarn, and I can't wait to see what your finished shawl looks like.

    Kat

    ReplyDelete
  5. Size 17 needles are clubs, but they sure making the knitting go fast.

    ReplyDelete
  6. A gift of yarn is certainly good medicine :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Purple has always been my favorite color - but this blend is simple gorgeous. It looks extremely soft.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I love comments!

If you are going to ask a question make sure you have your profile set to allow me to respond back by email or email me directly - my address is in upper right hand column.