Foreign Friday


Feeding the Koi
Nagasaki, Japan
April 1980


Comments

  1. I love koi. I want to have a pond in my yard one day with koi, but I think that is just one of those nevertohappen dreams :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a pretty pond! The rocks and stepping stones allow you to get out there with the fish.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I enjoy your posts of Japan so very much Nancy!

    FIreman knew all about your antler arch.....he is such a good one for recall when he's read something somewhere...wish I was! I call him Mr. Fun Fact.

    ReplyDelete
  4. That must have been fun being so close :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I love comments!

If you are going to ask a question make sure you have your profile set to allow me to respond back by email or email me directly - my address is in upper right hand column.