Quilted Art

On Friday, I drove to Dubois, WY for the annual quilt show. The display was once more spectacular. The Never Sweat Needlers' Guild is a talented group.

These two quilts were stunning in person. I thought they were wall-hangings, but the identification cards stated they were made for twin beds. Who wouldn't want these works on art on their bed or on their wall?

I debated whether to show the identification cards, but since they were on full public view at the show, I saw no need to obscure the quilter's name.

Here is another beauty made with the same technique.


The Dubois Quilt Show is held the second weekend in August (Friday - Sunday). It's well worth the drive.

Comments

Post a Comment

I love comments!

If you are going to ask a question make sure you have your profile set to allow me to respond back by email or email me directly - my address is in upper right hand column.