Wedding Winds

While in Colorado, I accompanied my sister to a wedding. I knew the bride and her mother, so I didn't feel too much like a wedding crasher. The ceremony was held in a church, and the reception was held at a local park where the wind was howling. Tablecloths snapped and whipped so hard that it was difficult to carry on a conversation, so the caterers removed them. It was a challenge to prevent cups from toppling and to keep food or plates from taking flight.

Despite the weather, the wedding was beautiful and the reception memorable.

The following day, a tornado hit the Southlands Mall, three miles from my sister's house.

Comments

Post a Comment

I love comments!

If you are going to ask a question make sure you have your profile set to allow me to respond back by email or email me directly - my address is in upper right hand column.