Girls Night Out

My niece, my sister, and I went to a matinee of the play, Girls Only. We had a great time laughing and celebrating being women.

We were fortunate that the authors of the show (Barbara Gehring and Linda Klein) were on stage that afternoon. Two of the most memorable scenes in the play were "Craft Corner" and a "panty hose ballet." If this show comes to your area, I recommend that you see it with some of your girl friends. I guarantee that you will look at panty hose, "product," and the contents of your purse differently after attending the play.

I had a great time with my sister, Marilyn and my niece, Brenda on our Girls Only outing.


Comments

  1. Now I know why it was so quiet your way....Glad you had a wonderful time and welcome back home.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm trying to imagine the pantyhose ballet. I bet it was funny.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I love comments!

If you are going to ask a question make sure you have your profile set to allow me to respond back by email or email me directly - my address is in upper right hand column.