Tagging Along

Sometimes the blocks that I make out of my flannel scraps do not play well with others, so I have to come up with ways to make them useful. When I read a post on Melissa Sews, I knew that I had found a solution: her Baby Taggy Ribbon Blanket.

I had most of the supplies, but I did need to purchase a variety of ribbon sizes. I used some rick rack and some lace hem binding for a more texture. I was careful to purchase ribbons that would be safe for children to put into their mouths. Most are satin but some are grosgrain.

This batch will be given to the hospital gift shop, but I'll use the rest of the ribbon to make some for the All Crafts for Charity project for March.

Comments

  1. You were very productive this weekend. Nice receiving blankets in the previous post and these little ribbon blankets are really cute.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those are super cute! I'm sure their tiny future owners will love them.

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOW! Your taggy blankets turned out great! I love your choice of ribbons and lace, as well as the patchwork design you did. Well done!!! :) Melissa

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I love comments!

If you are going to ask a question make sure you have your profile set to allow me to respond back by email or email me directly - my address is in upper right hand column.