No matter what size needle a pattern requires, I have it covered. I have at least one of each size in ten and fourteen inch straights and sixteen through forty inch circulars. However, it appears that Size 8 is by far my most popular size.
Tonight I checked all of my needles (only a fraction of them are pictured) as I have them stuffed in bags, in needle cushions, in jars, and in notebooks throughout the house.
The needles shown in front are all the Size 8 needles.
• Knit Picks Option set with four Size 8 points and cables in 16 - 40 inches
• Two pair of 14" aluminum straight needles
• Four pair of 10" aluminum straight needles
• One four-needle set of bamboo double-points
• One four-needle set of aluminum double-points
• Two bamboo 16" circular needles
• Two Knit Picks 16" circular needles
• Three 12" circular needles
• One 29" circular needle
Total Size 8 needles - 18 pair
If you counted your most popular needle size, how many would you have?