November Pillow Talk

This month, I am going to concentrate on using scarp sock yarn, and I decided to make some Monster Socks. Ravelry has a group dedicated to making Monstersocks, and Heather Sebastian posted a technique that she calls Blended Socks.

I like this technique: it is a lot of fun to see how the different yarns "play" with each other. The yarn scraps I am using are blends (wool, cotton, nylon), and the colors are wild together. I will not even attempt to match the socks since they are going to be worn around the house.


I am looking forward to making more Monster Socks with scrap yarn that coordinates. I think the result will be stunning.

Another project for this month involves Pulmonary Hypertension Awareness. Look for posts (every other day) about this disease. Someone close to you may have PH and not know it. Knowledge is Power.

Comments

  1. I wonder if I have enough leftovers for a pair of monster socks? I like them!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the socks! I've never tried knitting on two circs before. Some day!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I love comments!

If you are going to ask a question make sure you have your profile set to allow me to respond back by email or email me directly - my address is in upper right hand column.